LARRAÑAGA. San Pedro kalea, 9. Tel. 943 76 10 51.
- In 1840, at the current location was located "GOTXOTEGIA" under the direction of Felix and Valentina Aranzadi Unamuno where they elaborated biscuits called "Bergarako errellenoak".
- From 1870-1905 Doroteo Unzurrunzaga Egia takes over the business and facilities.
- In 1905 he transferred it to the family of Manuel Larrañaga and fourth generation continues the family business. After being chandlery and café is currently a pastry
- In this house was born on January 4 of 1860 Telesforo Aranzadi