This façade is one of the most interesting examples of popular Renaissance architecture, not only in the province of Gipuzkoa itself, but also throughout the whole of the Basque Country.
This Gothic-style house was built around 1500.
This house (which also goes by the name of Agirrebeña) was the seat of the estate, or mayorazgo, founded by Juan Martínez de Marutegi Azkarate, the royal paymaster.
The tower, which is also known as Reizabal and Monzón, is an austere, imposing limestone building from the early 16th century.
This tower was built in the first half of the 16th century by Andrés Martínez de Ondarza.
The house holds an artwork of the utmost importance that can be dated to around 1500.
This venerable yet elegant house was built in 1528 by Pedro García de Aroztegi, a member of the ancient and respectable lineage of the same name.
“Palacio Urrutia-Espilla” is the original name of this building that was built by the married couple formed by Ignacio Urrutia and Ana Espilla around the middle of the 17th century on the site of an older dwelling.
The House of Arrese dates from the first half of the 16th century.
The palace was built by the Egino-Mallea family, which was very influential in 16th century Bergara. It was built around 1585.